For today’s Try-It Thursday~let’s celebrate Alcohol Awareness Month with a Mocktail. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Ginger ale
- White grape juice
- Pineapple or orange juice
- Frozen grapes
- Combine equal parts ginger ale, white grape juice and pineapple or orange juice.
- Garnish with frozen grapes and a curly straw.
- 1 small watermelon, cubed
- 2 ½ cups of unsweetened almond milk
- Mint sprigs
- Freeze the watermelon chunks overnight.
- When the watermelon has frozen fully, blend with almond milk until it is smooth in consistency.
- Pour in a glass and garnish with mint sprigs.
Source: Watermelon Slush
- 1 cup of ginger ale
- 1 cup of fresh lemonade
- 3 strawberries, chopped
- 1 strawberry for garnishing
- In a glass, combine lemonade and ginger ale along with the ice.
- Add the finely chopped strawberry pieces.
- Use the last strawberry for garnishing
Source: Strawberry Lemonade