Chunky Artichoke, Spinach, and Jalapeño Dip
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced jalapeño chiles
- 3 cups loosely packed baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta or goat cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, for garnish, optional
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish, or coat it with nonstick spray.
In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, and onion powder. Stir in the artichoke hearts, jalapeños, spinach, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella, the feta, and parmesan; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella.
Bake until the dip is bubbly and golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with the chives, if desired.
Recipe Adapted from Pop Sugar
Churro Cheesecake Dip
- 1 (8 oz.) package light cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp. butter, softened
- 3 packets Splenda® Naturals Stevia Sweetener
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 apple, sliced for dipping
- In a large bowl, beat light cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt and beat until incorporated. Serve with sliced green apples.
Recipe Source: Delish
Simple Skinny Queso
- ½ teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon white whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mild cheddar cheese
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the oil and garlic and cook until the garlic is beginning to brown but not burning, about 1 minute.
- Stir the cornstarch into ¼ cup of the almond milk to make a slurry and set aside.
- Add the drained can of tomatoes and cook an additional 2 minutes until they are heated. Sprinkle the flour over the tomatoes and stir for 1 minute.
- Turn the heat up to medium-high and stir in the remaining almond milk and the previously set-aside slurry. Stir consistently for 2-4 minutes, until thickened.
- Turn the heat down to low and stir in the cumin, chili powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and cheddar cheese. Stir queso until smooth.
Recipe Source: Pop Culture